PSCC politieke Partij Sociaal Cultureel Centrum wil:
Namens het bestuur van PSCC,
Galiek Habieb, partijvoorzitter.
PSCC political Party Social Cultural Center wants to:
- have a social society;
- emergency regulations that are clear, comprehensible, very short in time with maximum democratic control, influence and which, when necessary, are converted into democratically workable and supported legislation;
- that difference of views can be exchanged with each other and is also democratically accepted;
- through reforms within the EU to become a stronger, stable, fully-fledged and accepted EU partner of other worldly great powers;
- a new EU country is created within the EU where migrants can live, reside and work;
- no lockdown to prevent economic deterioration
- Ministry of Housing (VROM) for central direction of the government to combat the housing crisis and to develop a strong housing policy in relation to, among other things, climate;
- nuclear energy to be able to meet energy demand in the future;
- introduce sugar tax;
- No discrimination in football between men and women;
- Use of recycled products;
- More financial scope for healthcare professionals.
On behalf of the board of PSCC,
Galiek Habieb, party chairman.